xmas 2013

xmas 2013

Friday, September 24, 2010

STILL crying

What is going on with this bedtime crying? He hasn't done this in so, so, so long. It was MUCH easier to let them cry it out when they were babies though I didn't think so at the time. It has been almost an hour since I said goodnight. He has alternated between whining and sobbing for at least the last 45. I thought we were in good shape since he didn't start it right away but I was wrong. I'm trying to keep myself as busy as possible to avoid going in there. But I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm hating this. I could use my team of cheerleaders right about now.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had seen this last night. I would have called to cheer you on. You are doing a great job and are an amazing mom! Lots of cheering going on for ALL of you in Florida. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy- Hi! It's Donna Forbes from LKM. Just found your blog. I am so amazed by your posts. I have joined the Charlotte Chapter for Autism Speaks and am prepping my feet for the Carolinas Walk Now for Autism Speaks on October 9. It's my second year walking. I've learned so much and still have so much more to learn about families on the spectrum. I will continue to read your posts and wish the best for you, Doug and your beautiful boys. ~Donna

    ReplyDelete