xmas 2013

xmas 2013

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Family Photos & Autism

I love my little family and I treasure these years when the boys are young and at home. They go so fast and I want to remember them. Although we are constantly taking pictures, we don't ever have opportunities for shots of all 4 of us. We definitely haven't done it every year but most years, I coerce 3 somewhat reluctant family members into a family photo session. These aren't easy with any family so you can imagine what it's like with a kiddo on the Autism spectrum. I have some doozies!

We just had this year's taken and I'm thrilled to say that we have several that I absolutely LOVE. We are usually lucky to get any that are decent and lots of times, they are just individual shots - not the 2 boys together and almost never all 4 of us. We've come a long way. B tried SO hard (too hard). I almost want to frame these instead of the good ones though. They make me giggle. Hope they bring a smile to your face too.

No Filter

"Look at Dad"

"smile"?

1 comment: